These are worth seeing...
www.learningtoloveyoumore.com
www.postsecret.blogspot.com
Both of these sites came up in my photography class yesterday. I think these are wonderful sites. My final photo project (I think) is going to be about secrets.. Portraits of people with an element of the photograph hinting at their secret in some unobvious way-
www.postsecret.blogspot.com
Both of these sites came up in my photography class yesterday. I think these are wonderful sites. My final photo project (I think) is going to be about secrets.. Portraits of people with an element of the photograph hinting at their secret in some unobvious way-


hey mam, I was just checking out the first link because I've never heard of it before, and I was piddling around on that website, and I read this and it, so thanks.
ReplyDelete"in the same way that the ocean gives the assignment of breathing deeply, and kissing instructs us to stop thinking."
I'm so glad you liked it. That's a wonderful quote you found.
ReplyDelete